gratitude & hoopla: Closing Shop

gratitude & hoopla

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

30.9.06

Closing Shop

Gee, I think I'm going to do it. Close down Gratitude & Hoopla. As a more than a few people have now and then noticed throughout the centuries, "all things must pass." The time seems to have come for good old g&h. The fire seems to have gone out under this one.

Nevertheless, I will be tinkering with a new blog, just to keep my hand in, called In the Clearing. As I said, I don't seem to have much time for this anymore, but I'm expecting about a once a week post over there. I anticipate the feel of the thing being somewhat different than g&h. We'll see. Stop by In the Clearing now and then. Not much there yet, just a first experimental post or two, and no blogroll at all. But we'll see. . .