gratitude & hoopla: Feeling Fluxish

gratitude & hoopla

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

14.8.06

Feeling Fluxish

So, here's the story, as of this moment. My job will be requiring me to go to work somewhat earlier now than in the past, so I don't think I'll have the time for morning blogging after this week. And I don't imagine I'll be as inclined to blog in the evening (just not my style!). So for that reason and others, I think (I think . . . ) gratitude & hoopla will be going into semi-retirement soon. Semi-, because I think I will still post here, but quite a bit less frequently. So, I guess you can say that things around here on in a state of flux.

In the meantime, I have been experimenting with establishing another blog that will be focused loosely on the kind of work I do (librarian). Since I'm contemplating writing a novel . . . whimsical me . . . that might be the place for my thoughts on that process too. So it'll be a bookish sort of blog I guess. That too is in a state of flux, you see, and I haven't even settled on a title for it yet. Right now it's being called The 1st R, but I'm not satisfied with that name. Besides, my posting to it has been erratic and somewhat pointless (oh wait a minute, it's a blog, so that's ok!).

So that's how thing's stand at the moment. Infrequent postings here, pointless postings there. And flux all around. This isn't a goodbye post, and I'm not (not yet) completely shutting down g&h, but I'm going with the flow (and the flux) and seeing where it leads. See you later!