gratitude & hoopla: Subheads from the Christian Blogosphere

gratitude & hoopla

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

10.3.06

Subheads from the Christian Blogosphere

I've often thought I'd like to make a thorough survey of Christian blog sub-heads and collect the best of them in a single post. This is not that post, sorry. But here are a few goodies:

GospelDrivenLife
: Making the most of the cross and empty tomb

Larry Who
: I am a sixty year old who once thought that he was a classy race horse. Recently, I looked back over my shoulder and noticed a furrow following me. Oh my Lord - I'm a plow horse. A ho hum, run of the mill plodder!

eucatastrophe
: "The Resurrection is the eucatastrophe of the story of the Incarnation. This story begins and ends in joy." J.R.R. Tolkien

Jollyblogger
(who, btw, has just celebrated his 1000th post!): "Grace substitutes a full, childlike, and delighted acceptance of our Need, a joy in total dependence. We become 'Jolly Beggars.'" C. S. Lewis

Eight Strings
: "A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell." -C.S. Lewis

If you know of any others--funny, deep, or just plain bizarre--why not share them in a comment or at your own blog?