gratitude & hoopla: News Flash: Nepotism Rampant in Blogosphere

gratitude & hoopla

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

30.10.05

News Flash: Nepotism Rampant in Blogosphere

Oh man, great news from the Southlands. Son Nate, known for lo these many years as Nate the Great, has "finally been sucked in" to the Blogging whirlpool. His fresh new blog is called Eight Strings. I can tell you from personal experience that, well, everybody likes my son. And after just 3 posts, he has already become my favorite blogger. But then I guess I'm biased. . . .

PS.
Nate's subhead is a good one: "A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell." C.S. Lewis