gratitude & hoopla: Blogging News

gratitude & hoopla

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

2.9.05

Blogging News

Not much time today for posting, but I'll take this opportunity to mention some personal blogging news. First of all, Pastor Milton of Transforming Sermons has graciously asked me to fill in for him this weekend, so that's something I'm really looking forward to. Milton is all about sifting the Christian blogosphere for "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable." So I get to do that in his place for a couple of days. The honor is all mine, Milton!

Here's something else for all you folks that just can't get enough of little ol' me! I'm actually involving myself in yet another blog, this one in cooperation with my good friend Tommy C. Tommy is not only a friend, but someone I have great admiration for (I even wrote about him over at Mr. Standfast). Now he's dipping his toe into the blogging current for the first time. Watch it, Tommy, that current is kind of strong! Anyway, I've always thought a tandem blog would be interesting and fun (my only two requirements). This is definitely an experiment, and even the title is somewhat uncertain. We're calling it m.o.g. blog. Stop by and welcome a newby to the blogging world.